Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jumparoo

After talking to Erin and seeing how much fun Shirley had in her doorway bouncer, I really wanted one for Gracie. Then, we went to Toys 'R' Us with my parents to pick out a birthday gift for my niece, and saw that they actually make the same bouncer on a stand so it doesn't have to be in a doorway. I got my heart set on one of those-and then saw the price. Ninety dollars! Sorry heart, that's not happening.
Today we were on the way to the grocery store when Brian saw a garage sale sign. Shocking me, he said excitedly "A garage sale! Let's go!" I have N.E.V.E.R. seen him do anything but mock garage sales, so I seized my opportunity and turned. I am SO glad I did! It was ALL baby stuff! For less than a third of the retail price for the bouncer, we got a bouncer, two onsies, a vibrating teether, and four wide mouth bottles! Score!



So, thanks, Grandma and Grandpa K. for making this possible:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know the video is only 39 seconds, but how long does she actually stay content?

Jodi said...

Longer than using the exersaucer. I'be been trying to teach her how to jump more and she's getting it. I think once she masters that, she will stay in there for quite a while!

Nana Jo said...

This is great! She is going to love it!