Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1 bath + 1 Gracie = 2 deaf parents

My baby hates bath time. I'm not talkin' a little bit, but she actually starts S.C.R.E.A.M.I.N.G. if I bring her near the bathroom naked. Hearing bathwater running makes her wimper. I've tried everything I can think of, but she has hated it since her very fist sponge bath when she was a week old. There has only been one bath I can remember that she didn't scream the entire time, and I was singing and being silly the whole time, distracting her. That doesn't even work now. Any suggestions?

Gracie's first sponge bath, at one week.


Gracie's bath-last week! Some things haven't changed.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I'm so sorry. I don't know what you can do :^( Hunter LOVES bath time!! Sometimes it's tough to take him out of the tub!