Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Beans

Well, the news is out. We are going to have another baby! While we were a bit surprised by the news at first, the shock has begun to wear off, and the excitement is settling in. If I can get my printer/scanner/copier to scan, I'll be sure to put up ultrasound pics as I get them. I have one from my confirmation appointment last week, and think I will get another one tomorrow when I go in to see the heartbeat. Baby is so small (estimated 2-5 weeks along at my appointment) that even with zooming in, the heartbeat wasn't visible. Hopefully I will also get a more concrete due date tomorrow.

I can definitely tell that I am pregnant! Although we didn't find out about Gracie until 8 weeks, and I am only around 6 now, I recognize symptoms already. I am exhausted by the time I get home from work-even more than normal, and I am constantly starving. Although I haven't gained any baby weight yet, I am bloated enough that I am currently in maternity pants just for comfort. They are way too big, but I'd rather be pulling them up than completely uncomfortable all day!

I have decided that instead of making another separate blog for the new baby, this will become our family blog, focused on the kids-that's so weird to think of!

2 comments:

erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are so happy for you!

Cara said...

Congrats to your family! One child is such a blessing, but raising 2 is absolutely amazing! I wish you the best on your pregnancy!