My baby is two months old? Me neither!
Here's the skinny on Brianna:
- She has a big mouth. I mean that literally. Just before she starts to cry, she gives the BIGGEST frown. Daddy calls it her Muppet frown because no one has a mouth big enough to imitate it. I've been trying to get a pic, but it's so fleeting! Of course, her smile is just as big and will light up the darkest room.
- She is a really good baby. The "experts" say babies cry for at least three hours a day? Yeah, I'd say she's got more like three hours a week. OK, that may be a little exaggerated, but she's really a good, quiet baby.
- She l.o.v.e.s. to be held. If she had it her way, she'd be in someone's arms 24/7. It doesn't matter who, she just wants to be held.
- She hates laying flat and therefore sleeps in her bouncy chair or swing every night. But, she'll sleep all night as long as she's in a sitting position.
- She likes tummy time, but only for a few minutes.
- She LOVES her big sister. Even though she's usually about to get pounced by Gracie, Bri's face simply lights up when she sees her coming. Gracie feels the same, and is always "sharing" her blankie with her (putting it on her face) and giving her kisses (by crawling/jumping on her first).
- She loves to tell stories in her babbling baby talk.
- She found her thumb at about three weeks, and still finds it often. Although Gracie always sucks her left thumb, Bri always finds her right one.