Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ultrasound Pics-Finally

You may remember that when I had my 20 week ultrasound the doc was out of CDs to put the photos on. Next appointment we all forgot about the CD, and the following appointment I finally got the CD. Imagine my dissapointment when I stuck the CD in the computer and it told me it was a blank CD. I called the clinic, and they got another one made for me, which I finally picked up after work yesterday. So, here are some long awaited ultrasound pictures of our little boy.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is like too cool. To float around with the word BOY plastered on your side (hopefully that is only a computer thing and BOY isn't actually on the baby), floating around none the less. Puts a whole new spin on 'baby pictures,' of course, I'm still old school using polaroids. No matter, too cool.