Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Salt Dough Ornaments & More

I try to come up with lots of fun things to do on the weekends. Daddy is working until around 3 a.m. so I try to either go someplace or have a fun activity that will keep the kids quiet most of the morning so Daddy can get some sleep. This weekend we trekked out to the Dollar Store for goodies. 

Painting Christmas suncatchers/ornaments from the Dollar Store.
 We made salt dough Christmas ornaments. It's pretty easy, there are lots of sites with the recipe. You can either let them air dry for a few days or bake them for about an hour. We decided to bake ours, and I forgot about them. They turned a tan-ish color by the time I remembered them, but they're still fine. We used a straw to make a hole in the top that is big enough to put a ribbon through it.

So excited to start!

Gracie made all Christmas stockings. I think she made 10 of them. 

Bee learning how to hold the cookie cutter.

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


No comments: