Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spaghetti Painting

I found a list of activities for children on Pinterest a few weeks ago, and took note of a bunch I plan on doing with my kids and/or students this spring and summer. One of those was spaghetti painting. The mom that blogged about it had left over cooked spaghetti and let her kids dip it in paint and rub it around on the paper. Sounded like fun to me, so when Daddy had left over spaghetti the other day, we did just that! 

Bee ALWAYS paints her tummy. 

I poured paint in rainbow order and put spaghetti in each color.  I showed them how to pull it out and drag it across the paper. 
Our set up.

This is what I got when I asked Gracie what she thinks of it.
One of Gracie's paintings. I'm planning on putting them all on Artsonia. Jerry has a pretty cool one too. 
Of course, after painting always comes a bubble bath!
The aftermath.

No comments: