Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby Pool Is In Motion


So, this morning there was an announcement to bring two dollars to the lounge and have some fun. Most people thought it was for the American Idol contest that they do every year once the participants are down to twelve, but it wasn't. It's a "Gracie Jo" pool. They are taking bets on the day and time that she will be born. Half of the pot goes to the winner, and the other half will go to Gracie's "college fund." I'm learning who my friends are with the guesses of the 10th (friend) and guesses of the 18th (not friend!). LOL. I'm upset that no one has chosen this weekend. . .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm ready for the today!!

erin said...

Richard thinks our baby is coming this weekend.
Since we've been neck and neck so far...
Here's hoping.

Jodi said...

That's just because he wants to skip his test! Here's hoping though. I finally started feeling contractions last night and this afternoon.

Unknown said...

and the winner is...

Mandi said...

Jodi wins!!! Congrats, lovely lady :)

Jon said...

lol for the record, I was the first to contribute to Gracie's college fund. A penny can go a long ways.