Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snuffle's Scrapbook

I finished Gracie's scrapbook. I am sure it is just one of many, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I photographed the pages to share with all of you. Please forgive the crudeness of the pictures, my parents gave us a new camera for Christmas and I haven't completely figured it out yet! Click on the photos if you want to see them big!


First page is her professional photos from 3 weeks, next is our newly improved family in the hospital on her birthday.


Focusing on momma and daddy.


Grandparents


In the bathtime page, the left side is her first sponge bath, given by Auntie Jenni at about 1 week and the right page is her first tub bath, just after she lost her umbilical cord.


Recapping her first Brewers season, and her first trip to the Wisconsin State Fair with Grandpa and Nana Jo.



Rice cereal, and her first Halloween, with her cousin, Elara.


Lovin' kitty, and her first Thanksgiving. I plan on adding to the Thanksgiving page, it's a bit bland right now.


Her dedication-I think this is my fav page, and her first Christmas!


New Year's Day with cousin Elara- in matching outfits that Nana Jo crocheted for them.

2 comments:

Carrie A said...

Wow! You did an awesome job! When on earth did you find time to do all those?

Jodi said...

I just do a page or two at at time. Sometimes after Snuffy goes to sleep I can get a couple done. I find it relaxing.