Friday, May 8, 2009

The Name Game


We don't officially know what Broster's gender is, and we still don't have a girl's name. I have been perusing the baby name web sites and thinking about it here and there. Today I found a site with a link that said "Take the Baby Naming Quiz!" Figuring that it was a quiz to help me determine what is important to me in a name, and help me to find a name I decided to take it. I was wrong. Apparently, I have no idea how to name a child as I only got 2 out of 10 correct. I think the site is run by hippies.

3 comments:

erin said...

Hahahahaha!
I haven't even visited the site yet, but I hate hippies, so I now hate the site. For you.

Unknown said...

I scored 50%. 5/10. I don't think it will help me name a kid though.

Jodi said...

Me neither, I think it would just make you more of a hippie.