Friday, May 22, 2009

So Big!


Gracie never ceases to amaze me. My sweet baby not only can get around the apartment so fast it's not even safe to go to the fridge without locking her up, but she is starting to ask for a diaper change! She used to holler at diaper time until she realized it was just diaper time. Daddy made up a "Diapy Time" song, to help her understand that it's just diaper time, not nap time when we lay her down for a change. The other day, she actually picked up a diaper and a wipe and handed them to Daddy for a change! Later, I said "Gracie, do you need a new diaper?" and instead of running, like normal she smiled and walked right to me for a change! She also has started to take her sippy cup out of our hands and drink on her own. She's fine, as long as it's full, otherwise she doesn't tip it high enough yet. I can't get over how grown up she is already!

No comments: