Friday, June 25, 2010

Matching

I go to the dollar store a lot. I have so many ideas and things that I want to do with the kids, it's the only way I can afford to do even a fraction of them. As I was perusing the store the other day, I came across their display of flashcards. I thought to myself that Gracie is not ready for flashcards, but maybe I'd get them for the future and try to develop an interest.

She completely amazed me. One set is Winnie the Pooh, and there is a picture of a character cut in half. The kid is supposed to match the top and bottom of the picture. I thought it would be way out of Gracie's range right now, but she jumped right in!


On a side note, is anyone else having trouble loading video? I've been having trouble with Blogger for a couple weeks now. They all load fine to Facebook, but not here...

No comments: