Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Colaborative Art Display

I framed the girls' artwork from last week!

I'm not exactly happy with the framing of this one, but my goal was to use materials that I had on hand. I can always change it up later. I'd like to change the red paper to a turquoise.

Daddy tends to laugh at me when I do this, but I love that most of my decorating is created by my kids. The look Gracie gets when she sees a new painting is one of complete pride as she exclaims "My painting! My painting!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to have my hallways decorated with this kind of artwork. The abstract style with all the fantastic colors. By putting them in frames they look like something you purchased.

Deborah said...

This is lovely! You really appreciate children's art when it is displayed like this:)