Saturday, May 7, 2011

Boots!

One of my colleagues told me about buying rain boots for her kids when they were young. She said she put a dot on the inside of each boot and taught her kids to make the dots touch, so they could put their boots on by themselves. She said they loved being able to do it by themselves, and it made going places that much easier on her with one less thing to do. Sounds good to me! We went to Wal-Mart and got Gracie a pair, but they didn't have Bee's size. We went to Fleet Farm, where Bee found the cutest pair of pink leather cowboy boots that she really wanted. Mom and Dad were in, until we saw that they were $45! For boots for an 18 month old? Um, no thanks. We found some rain boots instead. A little big, but they work. Gracie's have a big flower on the side, so I taught her to make sure the flower is on the outside of her leg. They are now her favorite footwear.


Stylin' and Profilin'.


This picture cracks me up. I asked Gracie to put her arm around her sister and smile. This is what I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was that song, "These boots are made for hugging..."