Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good Girl

Yesterday I didn't feel Gracie as much as normal, and by dinner time I was getting a little concerned. Brian and I went to the grocery store, and I bought a Three Muskateers to sugar her up a bit and put my mind at ease. After eating dinner and, of course the chocolate, she moved a bit-although not as much as usual. Brian kept saying, she's just tired, let her sleep. I tried to explain that it could be more than that. So this morning I ate a more sugary breakfast than normal and felt her on the way to work. When I got to work, I lectured her. I said "Gracie, you need to move a bunch today so mommy doesn't have to worry about you." Her response was a nice big belly roll. Good girl, Gracie.

1 comment:

erin said...

Haha! Nice. She's getting so big there's nowhere for her to move!