Monday, February 18, 2008

Week 37 Appointment

The progress is good this week. My blood pressure was low, and she said my weight is good. The doc has been finding her heartbeat a little below my bellybutton (what's left of it) for the last few weeks, and it was a good 3-4" below my bellybutton today, so she's dropped again. Her heartbeat was between 129-140, and she's grown a bit too-my belly was about an inch longer than last week. I am now about 1 centimeter dilated, and am starting to feel more pressure lower. Which also explains why my back has been killing me for the last couple of days. She's thinking about coming out, but again, probably not this week.
Next appointment: Tuesday the 25th at 4:25.

1 comment:

erin said...

Sweet!!
My appointment is tomorrow. I can't wait to compare notes!