Friday, July 18, 2008

Rolly Poly II

***WARNING: NUDITY!***

Gracie hasn't had the desire to roll over yet. She normally just moves counterclockwise around the blanket. I took some time-lapse photography of her on her blanket tonight. She started vertical in the exact middle!


After watching her do that for a while, I ran to the bathroom and when I got back she was on her tummy!
Aaah, I missed it!!
I got the camera ready, and was able to capture her second real attempt at rolling over. She never gets her left arm out from under her, but otherwise she got it!
She is amazing. I love this motherhood gig.

4 comments:

Nana Jo said...

That was hard work!!

Josephine Marie said...

way to go snuffy!!!I love you and i will see you on friday.

Unknown said...

she's well on her way to walking...j/k

Meghan said...

Cherish the moment! Soon she will be moving from one side of the room to the other in 2.5 seconds (and that's just rolling). THEN the crawling begins!!