Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Solid


Gracie's first attempt at Rice Cereal was not very successful. She spit out pretty much all of it until I gave up and nursed her. However, in hindsight I decided it was probably too thick. Last night I decided to try again. I mixed it much thinner-almost completely liquid and she ate it all! I did it again today, making it slightly thicker but still very runny and she ate it all, with a smile. Brian also tried baby food Peas this morning, but when I got home there was a lot on her shirt, so I don't know if she actually got any down.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the bib? love the tongue.

Josephine Marie said...

Snuffy seems to love her cereal a lot better now then she did the first time. Tell Snuffy way to go from aunt Josey.

Jodi said...

The bib is lower than the camera. It was so bright I was afraid if I got any farther away the food wouldn't show up.

erin said...

LOL!!! How cute!
The doc told us SJ would end up wearing most of it for the first couple of tries. Looks pretty typical!