Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Weekend in MN


Brian, Gracie, Josey, and I went to Minnesota last weekend to see friends and family, watch the Brewers play the Twins, and pick out dresses for Jon and Carrie's wedding. We planed on staying at my parent's house all weekend (well, Thursday-Sunday, long weekend!) so I didn't bring our Pack N Play because my mom has one. Then we ended up at Brian's parent's house on Thursday night. With no place for Gracie to sleep, we improvised with a dresser drawer! Saturday we went to David's Bridal to look for dresses. Gracie had a lot of fun, because Shirley was there. They truly are best friends...

4 comments:

erin said...

OMG!!! Cute pics!
Email them to me! I'll send you the ones of them telling secrets over Mexican.
Had a GREAT time with you this weekend. You need to come back more often.

Unknown said...

did anyone get pictures of them kissing? The holding hands was sooo cute!

Jodi said...

I don't think there were any cameras out while they were kissing and hugging. They are too cute together!

Josephine Marie said...

These are some cute pictures. I had so much fun that weekend. Thanks for letting me come with you.