Sunday, April 13, 2008

Portraits

Gracie had a rough day yesterday. She had a lot of gas pains, which resulted in a lot of crying from her and frustration from momma. In the evening, I fed her and was trying to get her to sleep but she was still fussing-loudly so I gave her a bottle. Now, she usually has a little trouble with bottles. The milk just comes out too fast for her, and she ends up shooting some of it out the side of her mouth. She wasn't doing that last night, so I thought she had gotten the hang of it-until I picked her up to burp her. The back of her head was drenched! I guess it was leaking down where I couldn't see it! So, needless to say she got a bath, which I was trying to avoid because we had an appointment to get her first professional portraits taken today and when her hair is freshly washed it stands up on end and she looks like a peacock. Better than milk-head though.
So today we took her to the studio for her pictures, and it was quite an interesting experience. She started with individual shots, and she did a great job. She was even making some cute faces for a few of them. Then we decided to add mom and dad and strip her to her diaper. She usually likes being naked, but she was not having it today. She is screaming in two out of three of the mom and dad shots. Oh well, we tried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the pictures anyway-I'm sure she was still adorable!

erin said...

LOL--milkhead.