Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


As is tradition at every holiday, we tried to get a picture of all the kids together. Gracie wasn't really into it. Actually, she wasn't into much on Thanksgiving. I had cute outfits picked out for the girls, but they stated that they would only leave the house in their Packers shirts. I knew that wouldn't go over well with my Viking fan family, so I concinced them to at least wear a team-neutral Koos for Kids charity shirt instead. Oh well, I can't win them all.








At least I got cute one of my niece, Elara with JR.




After dinner the kids made a paper chain for Nana and Grandpa's Christmas Tree.









Then the glitter glue came out to make a few ornaments.







Bee decided Grandpa looked cold.






The grandkids decorated the Christmas tree too!






I'd say the bottom two feet of the tree look marvelous!

No comments: