Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We started with a little pre-dinner show while waiting for my brother's family to arrive.


After dinner we had a concert.


And then a photo shoot (I didn't take pics when trying to get all the kids, I figured 3 cameras was enough. I'll be sure to add some to the blog when I get them emailed to me).

 Jerry liked his sleigh.
At least until Gracie joined him. . . 

Daddy and Gracie have been searching for a Red Hulk action figure since early last summer. He got one for her on eBay, and she was very excited~for a minute.

 The other big gift Gracie has been begging for since the summer is a set of seven Disney Princess 12" dolls. I told her that was too big a gift for just any day, it would have to be Christmas or her birthday. We got it for her and Bee to share, and as they ripped it open together her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "It's what I've always wanted!" 

Checking out her princesses. I think she was actually speechless for a second.


However, Bee may have liked them even more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bee speechless...wow, that is some present.

Jodi said...

Oh, no, not Bee, lol. That WOULD be some present! Gracie was speechless, Bee kept singing "Princesssssesss, princesssesss."