Saturday, May 10, 2008

First Mother's Day

I know it's not officially Mother's Day yet, but with Brian on the overnights, we do things whenever he is actually awake. This afternoon he asked me if I wanted my presents, and I told him that's up to him and Gracie. He decided I did want my presents, and went into the other room calling "close your eyes!" When I opened them he said "This one's from Gracie," and was holding these adorable teddy bears. Notice the tag!
Then he did the "close your eyes" bit again and gave me this necklace. I had told him I wanted a mother and child necklace and he picked it out. It's perfect! Tomorrow we will finish celebrating at the Brewers game. A friend of ours got a table at Fridays, just over our bullpen. It will be a blast!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

M is for the miracle of Being.
O is for its origin in love.
T is for the tenderness of seeing.
H is for a home no wind can move.
E is for the ecstasy of living.
R is for the recklessness of giving.

Cara said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day!

Al said...

How was the game at Friday's? Kim has been wanting to do that for years, and we never have.

Al said...

And I forgot to mention that Shouse got the save!

Jodi said...

It was great! We were right above Shouse when he was warming up, and Castro threw us the ball he used to warm up. The only down side is the food vouchers-we couldn't use $225 worth of food among the 6 of us-only drinkers could use that much- and we couldn't apply it to tip either.