Friday, May 2, 2008

Today Is Hard

I am really struggling through today. Fridays are hard to begin with because I have a tougher class schedule than the rest of the week. Gracie had a really tough day with Daddy yesterday, and was fussy all evening. The good thing about that is that she actually slept really well last night-6 1/2 hours! However, I am so worn out from the rest of the week that it didn't really make me feel rested. I was managing through the morning and then I went into the lounge for lunch. One of our occasional subs was in there visiting with her two kids. Her oldest will be two in July and her youngest is 3 1/2 months (but was very premature). I almost started crying, looking at her baby and wishing it was Gracie. They asked if I wanted to hold her and I said no, then I won't make it through the afternoon. Thank God I only have two more classes. I'm comin' Gracie!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Hang in there. I am feeling all of this with you. T.G.I.F.

erin said...

How are you doing mama?

Jodi said...

Terrible. I cry every morning. Can't wait for summer.