Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tricky Girl!

Gracie loves to trick momma. This morning I woke up at 6 a.m. and realized she had slept for 8 1/2 hours, so I figured she was very hungry. After I fed her, I handed her off to Daddy so I could get ready for work. Before I left, I fed her again (we're getting low on frozen milk, gotta stuff her while I can!) and was surprised when she started to fall asleep eating. Her arms went up into the "touchdown" position-a sure sign of a sleepy baby. She stopped eating, and started making her falling asleep noises. After a few minutes I decided to put her down so I could get to work. As I laid her in the bassinet, both eyes popped open and she grinned from ear to ear. As she lay there, she started to wiggle, as if she was doing a happy "I tricked momma" dance. Sassy girl!

No comments: