Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What A Let Down

Remember how excited I was about the photos of Gracie for the USA Baby Cutest Baby Contest? I found them online last night, and I really don't think they do Gracie justice. She is so much cuter than any of the photos show. Needless to say, I doubt my little monkey will be winning this one. If you'd like to vote for her-or just see how a professional photographer can take an adorable baby and make her look-not adorable-here are the voting instructions, and they only count through May 15th. Her photos are numbers 57-60.

3 comments:

Al said...

I sense my bias, Jodi.

Jodi said...

I was expecting them to do a better job that JC Penney's did, but Penney's pics are WAY better! This photographer charges $150 for one 8X10!

Al said...

I meant "some" bias, by the way.

I'm just happy Andrew looks like Kim.