Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dress Rehearsal



This year was Gracie's second dance recital, and Bee's first. Every night at bedtime, Bee would ask "is tomorrow my dance day?" I think she lived for Thursdays! Gracie was not quite as into it. She was disappointed because her teacher changed on the first day. She was supposed to have the same teacher as last year (who she loves) and we were never told it was changing so she had a big surprise on the first day of class. Some days she'd be excited to go and others she would ask to skip it. We are not allowed to video tape at the actual recital, so I record all the numbers at dress rehearsal so I don't have to spend $30 on the professional video and this way I only have my own kids!
All ready for rehearsal, on our front step.

We have arrived!


They practiced the finale first so we could leave once the kids did their dances.




Bee's first time on stage!


Tap; We Are Dancers


Gracie's whole class.
Bee's class only did one song, ballet to The Itsy Bitsy Spider.




Gracie's ballet number is Ballet is Fun

No comments: