Monday, June 10, 2013

Ten on Ten

Rolling up all the posters in my classroom to get it shut down for the summer.

Inputting almost 700 grades.

I think I earned a break, I cleaned and reorganized the whole classroom AND got all my grades in by 11 am!

You know summer is right around the corner when the ART room looks this boring.

Watching Gracie's T-ball game.

This is NOT as mean as it looks. Bee only cries about whatever she dropped when she falls down. Here, she is crying "My money! My money!" because she had a dime in the cup holder of her chair when she tipped over.

But a few moments later, Momma found her long lost dime. 

Yep, that's my kid with her face in the stinky batting helmet. . .

This is his strong man face. He is grunting and trying to open the water bottle by himself.

"Car! Car! Car!" 

No comments: