Monday, April 26, 2010

Watercolors!


Today Gracie tried watercoloring for the first time. She was very excited about it, and even waited patiently at the picnic table until I had all of the supplies out.



First masterpiece.


video



Such focus!


Did you notice the paintbrush keeps moving from left hand to right hand?


First watercolor masterpiece.



Starting to loose interest-asked momma to also paint.


Painting around our hands, then printing our handprints.


A couple of neighbor girls that like to play with Gracie joined her, and she asked them to paint too.

3 comments:

Josephine Marie said...

do i get a snuffle masterpiece

carrie said...

I was going to comment on how she was switching hands in the video and then you put it as a caption.

I have a new art project for you when I see you next!

Jodi said...

Josey-maybe, we'll see. . .
Carrie, She seems more comfortable with her right hand though. I'm expecting her to end up right handed.

Can't wait for a new project!