Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Blinked

And my babies grew up! When I started giving Bee fingerfoods, she tried with all her might to pick them up, but usually dropped them within the first inch above where the pile was. Now she can feed them to herself! She also can sit much longer without tipping over. I am certain crawling will come any day now.



Gracie has also made leaps and bounds in the last week or so. She is putting together complete sentences and communicating on a whole new level. Her newest phrase is "I like it!" She tells me often how much she likes various things from 'roni' (macaroni & cheese), to musical selections, to Veggie Tales. She has learned how to share-kind of. When she wants the toy Bee is playing with she'll thrust another one in Bee's hand and take the one she wants! Bee usually doesn't care, but I've been trying to curb that one. I have started working in the church nursery, and I bring Gracie with me. It is so much fun to see her interacting with the other children.

No comments: