Sunday, May 30, 2010

Learning

I have started making some PowerPoints for Gracie to use. She is always so interested in my computer, and I figured it would be better to support her interest in a productive way than to try and keep her away from something that she will eventually need to understand anyway. I got the idea from 1+1+1=1. If you have a little one and are interested in doing educational activities with him/her this is an excellent blog to follow. She is fantastic.



I have only completed one PP so far. It covers Aa, red, and two. I finished it late last night, and this evening Gracie went through it several times. She loves being allowed to push the button on her own, and making things appear on the screen. She squeals in delight when she recognizes what has come up and best of all, is learning every step of the way!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE her trying to make her fingers into the three. She is sooo smart! What a great mommy!

Jodi said...

Thanks! By the time I'm done making all the letters, Jolynn will be ready for them & I can burn them all for you! :)