Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sensory Bottles

A friend of mine sent me this link to an activity for Bee. Since I have been feeling like I've been one of those moms lately-you know, the ones that shower their firstborn with attention and neglect their littler ones-it was perfect timing! I could only find one empty plastic bottle around the apartment, but I also found a travel toothbrush holder-which is the perfect size for Bee to be able to hold in one hand! I plan on heading to the dollar store tomorrow to see if they have some clear holders that I can put other, colorful things in for her. So far, she is enjoying the two I've made:


"Ocean in a Bottle" Half oil and half water, five drops of blue food coloring. The only oil I had on hand was veg oil, so it's yellow instead of clear but still works.



I put popcorn Kernals in the toothbrush holder, glued it closed and added packaging tape around the joint just in case.


1 comment:

Josephine Marie said...

awww bumbles well she looks like she is feeling better