Saturday, May 29, 2010

Puzzled

I've had my eye out for some wooden puzzles for the girls for a while. However, I refuse to pay what most places are asking for them. Seriously, ten dollars for one puzzle? Outrageous! Imagine my delight when I found a four pack with a storage case on clearance at Michael's for just ten dollars! Gracie loves them, and has already started mastering them.


She can usually get them in and out of the storage case on her own.



One is a farm, and we play memory and try to find the animals, then I ask her what that animal says. This one is a little tricky because the pieces are not perfect squares and rectangles.


There is also color fish, numbers, and shapes. Under the numbers are animals-whichever number belongs there. If Gracie has trouble finding the right spot I can ask her to "find the two turtles," and it's an easy way to help her without doing it for her.

No comments: